Oxley Towers KLCC Mixed-use Development
|Client||Oxley Rising Sdn. Bhd. (Subsidiary of Oxley Holdings Ltd.)|
|Project Overview||3 Towers, 78/49/29 Stories for Mixed-use Development
- Tower 1 : 78 Stories for Serviced suite 590 Units + SO Sofitel hotel 207 Keys
- Tower 2 : 49 Stories for Serviced suite 267 Units + Jumeirah hotel 181 Keys
- Tower 3 : 29 Stories for Luxury Office 274 Rooms
- Oxley Towers is developed by Oxley Rising Sdn Bhd which is fully owned by Oxley Holdings. Oxley Towers is located at the most sought after prime area in the heart of Malaysia's capital city of Kuala Lumpur along Jalan Ampang, just nearby world-famous Petronas Twin Tower.
- It consists of three towers of 78-storey, 49-storey and 29-storey tall. The whole development will also be including SO Sofitel & Jumeirah Hotels and residences under these two 5-star hotels branding, shopping podium and Grade-A offices. The unique architecture and facade of the Oxley Towers will transform the Kuala Lumpur skyline.